Saturday, April 4, 2009

Last Blog

I wanted to take this time to tell you all how much I have enjoyed reading your blogs every week. I also have enjoyed writing them every week. At first I thought I was going to hate it. I wondered if I was ever going to have anything to write about. It always worked out. Every week I would come up with something. I learned a lot about my classmates through these weekly blogs and I will miss that terribly.

I also wanted to mention how much the group work for the writing assignments has helped me. I have come to really appreciate my group members Stephanie, Miranda, and Curtis. I don't know about the rest of the class, but my group has really bonded. We got so lucky that day we drew numbers to be assigned to groups. All of the group members have showed up for all of the group meetings. It has been GREAT! And by the way Curtis trips me out. That kid is crazy!!!

I am looking forward in so many ways for this semester to end. I don't want English 226 to end though. Well, I do want the writing assignments to end but, not the bonding.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww. Monique, I heart you! I am gonna miss our group and class too. I am not sure how productive our group was. We got off topic alot and were always late to leave on group days. It was worth it for all the fun we have had. Judging by some of the other blogs, we are not the only ones who will miss this class. Maybe we could tank the last 2 papers and fail so we will have to take this class again. Think about it and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops. That was me, Miranda, on the comment above. Amber is my sister. I didn't realize she was logged on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monique!! Girl, it has definitely been a blast for me working with the three of you, as well. From the terrible experience I had last time with English class group writing work, I was so blessed to hook up with you all this time. The best part is that we have these blogs to continue writing between one another after class ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, Miranda, maybe you want to rethink that! I'd much rather have you pass and friend me on Facebook!

    Your group is a trip...fuuuuuny! And I love it!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete