Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday

Because I was out of town Saturday I did not know that our blog dates had been changed! My boyfriend and I went to Texarkana to help his mom do some yard work. We are getting the garden ready to plant vegetables. I can't wait! I love fresh tomatoes right off the vine. I go out there with my salt shaker and just pick and eat until I can't eat anymore. I was so cold doing that work, but it will be worth it. Go figure we have been having 70 degree weather and the one day I have a chance to go work outdoors it is under 50 degrees! Oh well, I really did enjoy myself.

We also went to visit some friends and had a bar-b-que. Once again quite cold to be outdoors, but a very good time. Because there was some drinking involved (and I won't ride in a car with anyone that has been drinking) my boyfriend and I spent the night and he brought me home this morning.

Today he and I have lots of school work to get caught up on. I'm glad we were able to get out and have a good time before we have to buckle down and get it done!

2 comments:

  1. I've already planted stuff...I usually don't do that before Easter because of our weird weather--all this wind and rain, and, of course, the cold always come back right before Easter!

    Good luck with your garden!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting caught up on everything! I am glad you had a good time! You'll get it all done I am sure of it! Good luck and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete