Saturday, March 14, 2009

As I sit here overwhelmed with all the responsibilities I have over spring break, I find myself needing some time for myself. By no means does that include running off to some spring break hot spot. Instead I curled up on the couch and watched a movie. The movie is titled Memoir of a Geisha. This is a fabulous movie. The movie is many years old, but I never watched it because I never knew what memoir meant. I know that sounds silly. It wasn't until this semester in college that I found out what a memoir was. Since then I have wanted to know more about memoirs.

Over the break I have to write two book reports, which means I still have one more book to read. Each book report has to be five pages. I also have three tests the first week I go back to class. Therefore, I will be doing lots of studies in marketing, business statistics, and music appreciation.

Once spring break is over there are only about five weeks left of class before finals! That means we are going to be very busy between now and then. I have several more tests to take in most of my classes. I hate that so much gets pushed back to the last weeks of class. In some classes I have had one test before spring break. That means that those teachers plan on giving me three more tests after spring break.

Have a nice spring break everybody! I hope you all get plenty of studying done. It will come in handy when we return from the "break."

1 comment: